(Shed's) Opera House
Fourth Street, near Main Street, Fremont, NE
Built: 1874 (E. O. Crosby)
Seating capacity: 750
Destroyed (fire): 1877
Replaced by: Love's Opera House (1878)
The Opera House was the only public hall in the city in 1882. It was built by E. O. Crosby in 1874 before passing into the hands of a joint-stock company; being purchased by Z. Shed, it became known as Shed's Opera House.
History of the State of Nebraska, first published in 1882, The Western Historical Company, A. T. Andreas, Proprietor, Chicago, IL
As to lecture title
No record is currently available for the title of the lecture Wilde gave in Fremont, although The Decorative Arts was the one he was giving immediately before and after.